Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 11:45:35 EST 2013

I LOVED Dungeon. Can't believe that no one has reissued it. Last time I
looked online, a copy cost over $200!

As for RQ, I believe it's as relevant and needed as it ever was.
Practically every new player I've introduced to the system has been wowed
to discover that a system can be so logical and easy to work with. The
problem is introducing enough people to it.

I'm not sure what the various publishers of the various iterations of the
system have tried in that regard, though.