Steve Perrin steve.perrin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:42:50 EST 2013

Given that RuneQuest started in the Bay Area, you might be hard pressed
to find players of it on this list. For instance, I moved to Southern
California back in '95.

On the other hand, if you go to DunDraCon next month in San Ramon, you
will find around 1600 gamers from all over the Bay Area including a lot
of Chaosium fans. Check www.dundracon.com.

Steve Perrin