[Runequest] Reviews from people who've played RQ6?

Lawrence Whitaker lawrence.whitaker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 09:14:38 EST 2013

You're welcome Asher. I really hope you and your young ones enjoy RQ6!

We don't - yet - have a hardback edition available, but it is available in
softcover from our website: www.thedesignmechanism.com/products. You do get
the PDF version free of charge.

We're intending to launch a Kickstarter for a deluxe hardback edition
shortly but still have some details to iron-out.

Lawrence

On 27 January 2013 15:44, Asher Royce Yaffee <ashersensei at gmail.com> wrote:

> To Lawrence, David, & Styopa,
>    Many thanks!  My questions, no matter how poorly worded, have all been
> well answered.  Much appreciated!
>    So, where can I pre-order a hardback edition?
>
>    Sincerely,
> Asher

Will there be time enough and World for me to sing that song?