[Runequest] Introduction

Kantor Rythmeiger kantor_rythmeiger at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 05:54:36 EST 2013

Yes, it's a good little list this. Old skool and engaged in a friendly
way that I've not enjoyed for some time.
I am Kantor Rythmeiger, you know me, I have sailed the seas of Kalland
and battled alongside knights and against the dead.
My spear is sharp and my shield is round as almost as old as I.
My first game was Traveller, my second was AD&D, and then T&T.
Once I found RuneQuest, second edition, I was saved.
Played everything, keep on coming back to RuneQuest and Traveller, and
funding the T&T Kickstarter!
You know me..

Roll a critical!

--