[Runequest] Introduction

lev at rpgreview.net lev at rpgreview.net
Sun Jan 27 08:09:06 EST 2013

Hi Phil,

... and welcome.

> Wow, a proper mailing list - I haven't belonged to one of these for years!
>  So I suppose I'd better introduce myself properly.  My name is Phil.  By
> profession I am a low-temperature physicist, though I am taking an
> extended 'career break' - either that or I've retired early - not sure
> which yet.

By way of introduction I'm a general dogsbody at an high performance
computing centre. I do a lot of cluster systems administration, a bit of
web development, a lot of project management, and quality assurance. Among
other things.

Outside of work, I've been playing RPGs since the early 80s and have the
sort of collection that has a dedicated room. Several years back I took up
hosting this mailing list. Archives from other years can be found here:

http://rpgreview.net/runequest

Look forward to your questions.

Best wishes,

Lev