[Runequest] Fwd: Introduction

Styopa styopa1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 07:26:00 EST 2013

Hi and welcome,

I'd add that RQ6 seems quite easy and open to worldbuilding, with little to
connect it (yet) to Glorantha.  The magic systems in particular practically
invite you to really think through your particular 'interpretation' of how
magic works, far moreso than did any other RQ (altho RQ3 was ostensibly
Fantasy Earth, I guess...I never found the Roman Era terribly interesting
as an adventuring setting unless you were running a political game).

-Steve