[Runequest] Introduction

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 07:17:02 EST 2013

Welcome to the list, Phil! I suspect it's one of the oldest lists still
functioning. I got internet access back in the 1980s (which wasn't easy to
do) just to join it.

I don't play RQ6 personally (my current campaign is a multi-world,
multi-genre game using a blend of modified classic RQIII and Chaosium's new
Basic Roleplaying), but I think you've made the right choice. RQ is much
easier to GM than most systems. And since it maps relatively well to the
real world, your background as a physicist should be a huge asset.

What can you tell us about your world?