[Runequest] Reviews from people who've played RQ6?

Asher Royce Yaffee ashersensei at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 16:49:29 EST 2013

Hi, All,
   I have a favor to ask.  I would like a review of playing RQ6.  Online, I
found many reviews that talk about what is in the book, but few about
playing it.  If you have played -- not just read, but actually played --
the RQ6 rules, I would be interested in hearing about your experiences.
   (In case it matters, my purpose in asking is that I have a trimmed my
gaming budget to a minimum, and so am approaching the purchase of RQ6
cautiously.)
   Many thanks ahead of time.
   Sincerely,
Asher