[Runequest] Many thanks re RQ6 queries

Sven Lugar vikingjarl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 12:28:45 EST 2013

You're entirely welcome, Asher. It is my pleasure since I have always
cherished my friendships from that team & how good the people were. They
helped ground me after my service in 'Nam & for that I am eternally
grateful beyond my ability to express. My copy of the binder with the
playtest rules has always had an honored place in my library. Evidently
it is the last complete set around.

Sköl,
Sven