[Runequest] RQ6 simulationist question

Sven Lugar vikingjarl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 12:24:06 EST 2013

In the 40+years I've known Steve he has always been a man of integrity &
never one to "mealy-mouth" anything. I've always admired him as a good
man & a staunch friend./I could always whip him on the battlefield
though, LOL ;-) ./ And as far as I know the closest he got to AD&D was
invoking a reverse dollar sign as a saving rune against Gygax.
Sköl,
Sven