[Runequest] RQ6 simulationist question

Lawrence Whitaker lawrence.whitaker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 02:03:03 EST 2013

No, we didn't playtest such an option.

The main reason is the effect of various Special Effects, especially Bleed,
Stun, Impale. These, on their own, can be fight-enders, so imposing
additional Fatigue penalties is creating overkill. Plus, the inherent
Serious Wound effects are often enough to incapacitate a combatant without
the need for more grief on top.

On 20 January 2013 09:54, Styopa <styopa1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> For the Design Mechanism guys:
> Did you playtest at all the idea of giving players a fatigue level for
> every serious wound (even if they pass the END check)?  And/or maybe two
> fatigue levels for a chest/head wound?
>
> I've toyed with that idea, just curious if you had playtested it (and if
> so, what your results were).

Will there be time enough and World for me to sing that song?