[Runequest] RQ6 kid-friendliness question

Asher Royce Yaffee ashersensei at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 08:42:05 EST 2013

Hi, All,
   I have been slowly teaching my three kids the rules for Avalon Hill RQ3.
 I found that I could easily teach the rules piecemeal, instead of as one
big lesson.  The boys LOVED impaling attacks and hit locations, of course.
 :-)
   Anyways, my point is that the way the game was written made it teachable
in pieces to kids.
   With RQ6, is it the same?  Or would it be better to wait until they've
mastered RQ3 and then make a transition?
   Thanks ahead of time for any and all opinions.

Asher