[Runequest] A list of every D100 game?

Kantor Rythmeiger kantor_rythmeiger at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 19 23:37:03 EST 2013

Age of Shadows, in print on DriveThru
Renaissance, ditto
The Company, ditto

As to whether D&D3.5 is inspired by RQ, maybe.. but I doubt you'd claim
a significant ancestory, there were many other games with skill lists by
then. In fact, wouldn't it be as likely to claim that it was rooted in
Traveller skill lists?

The Morrow Project wasn't a 'knock-off', that kind of language is just
unnecessarily demeaning, I bet if Shannon looks into his files he'll
find that there was some dialogue between Chaosium and the TMP folk.

Sven Lugar wrote:
> Other Suns, Elfquest,
> On 11/20/2013 12:04 PM, Peter Maranci wrote:
>> Does anyone have a list of every single game currently in print (or
>> freely available for legal download) which is derived to a
>> substantial degree from the original RuneQuest?
>>
>> Such a list would include Basic Roleplaying, RuneQuest 6, Legend,
>> OpenQuest, and Call of Cthulhu, of course. And maybe G.O.R.E. But I'm
>> pretty sure that there are others.
>>
>> It would also be fascinating to see a list of every related system
>> that was EVER published, but that would be a truly colossal project.
>>
>> ->Peter
>>
>> --
>> Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com <mailto:pmaranci at gmail.com>
>> Pete's RuneQuest & Roleplaying! http://www.runequest.org/rq.htm