[Runequest] Japanese edition of RuneQuest....
Alban de ROSTOLAN
aluban at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 30 23:39:16 EST 2013
As I said in my previous mail, I think the "Only d6s needed" should not be taken too seriously.
If you ignore it, the game sounds more or less like a mix between RuneQuest 2 (as it is tied to Glorantha and only Runic magic exists) and StormBringer (DEX Rank and critical success chance).
De : Styopa <styopa1 at gmail.com>
À : Alban de ROSTOLAN <aluban at yahoo.fr>; RuneQuest Rules <runequest at rpgreview.net>
Envoyé le : Vendredi 30 août 2013 15h20
Objet : Re: [Runequest] Japanese edition of RuneQuest....
* Only d6s needed.
* Only two Skill Categories. Mental skills and Physical skills. Mental skill mod is INT score. Physical skill mod is DEX score.
* No ENC. No Fatigue. No Hit Location. No Strike Rank but DEX-Rank.
* No Resistance Roll but Characteristic Roll does.
* No Special Hit. Only Critical on 1/10 of success chance.
* No enchant. No ritual magic. No shaman. No sorcery.
It's still Runequest? That sounds like it's barely even BRP.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Runequest