[Runequest] Where's My PC's Graduation Gift?

Mark Ahnen ahnen at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 29 22:02:30 EST 2013

Phil,

You're projecting your 21st Century worldview into the situation.  Many kids could have resulted from 'successful adventurers'...those adventurers just never came back to town after the adventure.  Maybe they retired to another land.  Those kids were raised by just one parent, usually tavern employees and there is a word for those kids....

Adventurers.  (What, you thought I'd use the 'b'-word?)

Mark