[Runequest] Where's My PC's Graduation Gift?

Eric Leventhal Arthen ericla413 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 05:23:18 EST 2013

"Yes, son, your Uncle Henry had that amazing sword, those great
servant spirits and all those magical gems. Last we saw him was when
you were a toddler. He and his merry band headed off into the high
mountains to slay the dragon and get its hoard, so we could pay off
our credit card debts. They never returned."

Eric