[Runequest] Where's My PC's Graduation Gift?

Styopa styopa1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 01:29:58 EST 2013

I'd say "adventuring" is a Darwinistically-negative impulse.  Those that
have the itch - considering it's when they're in the prime of life - are
more likely to be eaten than breed anyway.*

*discounting, of course, the probably-relatively-significant percentage of
adventurers who end up prisoners of broo.  I'm pretty sure that's not the
sort of 'descendant' we're talking about, although there are likely a LOT
of them...