[Runequest] Where's My PC's Graduation Gift?

Tony Den postmaster at runequest.za.org
Wed Aug 28 14:43:11 EST 2013

Craig Simons wrote:

> What happens to all the loot, especially magic items, scrolls, etc, from
> ancestor Adventurers?
<snip>

Love the idea and can't think why my group has never done this. RQ3 points
the way with your starting goods (100 pennies worth of trade goods or
whatever).

Some random tables could be fun for those who enjoy that kind of thing
(thinking cyberpunk 2020 character generation here). Man I am going to try
this next chance I get.

"For you my only son, I bequeath the reigns to my gilded race chariot and
team of 4 horses."