[Runequest] Extreme Cases

Styopa styopa1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 11:41:29 EST 2013

Given the possibilities and the odds, it's pretty clear why the Lunars
*don't* use the Bat as an unstoppable conquest machine, basically.

Re the original question, I'd punt basically and work together with
whoever's relevant and bringing up the story.  My players have discovered
that I have a penchant for taking their 'powergamer envisionment of glory'
and finding just the right rules interpretations to add negatives to the
positives to make them pretty much balance, in any case.
In any case, I've long since abandoned slavish adherence to tables. :)