[Runequest] Where's My PC's Graduation Gift?

Styopa styopa1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 08:16:45 EST 2013

Character creation classes?  We playing the same game?

/humor

Seriously, though, I'd never allow a table to dictate this.  I've started
characters out with magic items based solely on how strong/weak their
character is, their background concept, and the strength of the party.

Heck, I even had a crazy grandmother give a PC a magic item which strangely
happened to be useful in JUST the circumstance they ended up in weeks
later.  It's almost like she KNEW what was going to happen!

They respected what grandma said after that.