[Runequest] RQ Magic System Flaw

Ashley Munday aescleal at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 24 15:43:46 EST 2013

You're looking at a RQ2 book (Griffin Mountain) and trying to interpret them in terms of the RQ3 rules. Loads changed between the two versions. Have a look at the version of Blueface in Griffin Island - he's a lot different (a 200 POW fetch is one difference that sticks in my mind) and see if you have the same problem.