[Runequest] Points Taken

Asher Royce Yaffee ashersensei at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 02:04:54 EST 2013

Hi, All,
   Thank you all very much for your helpful responses on the spear versus
sword question.  These are answers I can use when it comes up with my kids,
which it inevitably will.  (The kids' characters tend to be master
swordsmen, while most of the flunkies tend to be spear-&-shield-wall types,
so this sort of thing comes up.)
   Also, thank you, Lawrence Whitaker, for the bayonet stats.  It is only a
matter of time before the boys decide they want a gun-based adventure, and
I'm thinking to provide a 1920's setting -- planes, cars, dynamite, and the
like, but things were still pretty loosey-goosey compared to today --
giving the party a good balance of tools and freedom.
   Well, many chores to do before I can even think about the next campaign.
 :-)
   Sincerely,
Asher