[Runequest] Status of RQ and Glorantha

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 00:32:29 EST 2013

That article is badly in need of updating, of course. But I haven't
monitored developments with RQ very closely for the last few years.
Something or other keeps happening to pretty much put me off modern
iterations of the system, and then I just can't work up the interest or
will to deal with the topic. Perhaps if things had been different I might
have tried to write something commercial for the system some day. But as it
is, I end up feeling lousy whenever I deal with modern aspects of RQ.

So I continue to run my classic RQ3/BRP campaign, and post stuff to my site
when I get ideas and the energy to write them up.

If anyone would like to bring the "History of RQ" article on my site up to
date or suggest additions, I'm certainly open to that. Drop me a line!

->Peter

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com