[Runequest] Status of RQ and Glorantha

Steve Perrin steve.perrin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 18:05:09 EST 2013

There is in fact a monumental guide to Glorantha just being completed by
Rick Meintz with cooperation from Greg and others. It was a Kickstarter
project and also includes maps and several stretch goals I did not
invest in. Should be out in a couple of months, if I remember the last
update correctly.

Steve Perrin