[Runequest] Losing my edge.

Steve Perrin steve.perrin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 10:01:20 EST 2013

Maintaining equipment is an important routine. That's why knights had
squires.

Seriously, at the very least your blades should be sharpened and perhaps
oiled, your armor should be shaken out and bits and pieces straightened
out and straps checked, and your shield checked to make sure the
strapping is intact. Particularly urgent if you've been fighting all
day, ignorable if nothing much has happened for a few days, but not so
much as a week.

A good workman maintains his tools.

Steve Perrin