[Runequest] Flexible and hard armor together.

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 00:32:05 EST 2013

There was also a similar museum in Thun, Switzerland - but I imagine that
there are places like that all over Europe. It was neat finding one in
America, though. I got some cool photos, including one of a gun shield -
i.e. a shield with a gun built into it - and a sword that was built into a
gauntlet.

The collection will be moved, but the place itself is magical. And we don't
know how much of the collection will be displayed at the place.

Needless to say, we're going to go back there as often as possible until
they close! The stuff I learned there will definitely enhance my campaign.

->Peter

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com