[Runequest] Flexible and hard armor together.

Styopa styopa1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 23:16:36 EST 2013

That's a great reference Peter - http://www.higgins.org/history-museum -
it's a bloody shame they're closing.  I wish I'd known it was there.  I may
be on a biz trip to the Springfield area by the end of April, and since
I'll have to drive from Boston to Springfield, I wonder if I can finagle my
schedule to block out a few hours.....hmmm.

For those similarly interested who might be in the Vienna (Austria) area a
must-see is the Kunsthistorisches Museum Hofjagd-und Ruestkammer in the
Neue Burg -
http://www.khm.at/en/visit/collections/collection-of-arms-and-armour/?cHash=dfb045333efd096a1ea1afd262c4a608
pictures
of some selected items at