[Runequest] Flexible and hard armor together.

Steve Perrin steve.perrin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 18:15:34 EST 2013

You keep layering armor and you are going to look like the Michelin Man.
I don't think I would give a plate and chain combination more than 1
extra point of armor. I would also be watching fatigue penalties very
closely.

Actually, since I hate keeping track of that kind of stuff, I just would
not allow it.

Steve Perrin