[Runequest] Magic spirit casts a spell

Styopa styopa1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 22:15:05 EST 2012

I've used INT for a long time as a sort of "mental strike rank" for when
people want to change their actions in a round (delay is 1d6+INT SR,
essentially).
As far as Hellions, I have NOT required them to overcome a resistance roll,
and treated them like supremely annoying mosquitoes that can't kill, but
can exhaust which can be deadly in the right circumstances.