[Runequest] Literate Neolithics?

Tony Den postmaster at runequest.za.org
Thu Sep 20 05:43:58 EST 2012

Sory i read it in hard copy, but it was a while back so i cannot speak
with utter truth. It could be there was just low sea that allowed certain
africanised creaures to spread to a point but then deep sea trench
prevented further spread, ence the different evolutionary trees of
marsupials vs african type animals. Like you get elephants and
rinocerouses all the way to java/smatra and not further. (Or got oput it
that way seems the rinos are fast nearing extinction to make magic potions
for certain asian communities).

The article was about another guy (not Darwins) evelotionary theories and
how recently some people are starting to say he was probarbly closer to
the mark than darwin.