[Runequest] RQ3 - Centaur armor

Simon Phipp soltakss at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 22:46:58 EST 2012

Marko Perala:

> RQ3 question: A centaur wears a human armor on his human parts. What sized armor can he wear?

I used Centaur SIZ / 2 for human armour and Centaur SIZ x 0.9 for Horse Armour. I have a table of horse armour with encumbrances at http://www.soltakss.com/armour2.html  and a similar humanoid one at http://www.soltakss.com/armour1.html  which might prove useful. For centaurs, I mix and match armour by location to work out the encumbrance. Why bother? Because I had a centaur PC for a number of years.

See Ya

Simon