[Runequest] RQ3 - Centaur armor

Styopa styopa1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 23:33:42 EST 2012

Since the SIZ is 4d6+12, I've used the shorthand that their SIZ/2 is their
"human torso-equivalent SIZ"  So a SIZ 26 Centaur has a torso of a SIZ 13
human.  A SIZ 16 Centaur is equivalent to a SIZ 8 human, and the giant SIZ
36 = human torso 18.  Works great.
(FWIW I also use their 'torso size' for STR tests that don't gain any
advantage for the equine mass behind them.)