[Runequest] RQ3 - Centaur armor

Alban de ROSTOLAN aluban at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 14 19:35:17 EST 2012

I would use the following ruling here :

-A medium-sized centaur can use the armor of medium-sized human (11-15).
-A short centaur can use the armor of short human (6-10).
-A big centaur can use the armor of big human (16-20).

I don't have SIZ ranges for Centaurs at hand, so I can't give actual numbers for what are "short" or "big" Centaurs...