[Runequest] Literate Neolithics?

Mark Ahnen ahnen at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 04:18:57 EST 2012

Apologies if this was covered already, but there is a group in Africa where supposedly people can speak a verbal message while an 'expert' ties knots on a cord...then when the cord is  unwound by another 'expert' in another area, the 'expert' speaks the message both accurately and verbatim.  Hey, it's legend...but possibly appropriate for a neolithic setting.