[Runequest] RQ3 - protecting another character from attacks

Ashley Munday aescleal at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 6 00:25:25 EST 2012

No point in agonising over it, just ask yourself a question: Does the idea of someone being able to protect someone else in this way damage yours or any of your players suspension of disbelief?

If the answer is yes (someone says "I don't believe it") then don't let it happen. If the answer's no (everyone saying "yeah, that's cool/I can see that happening") then let the player try it.