[Runequest] Sartar Daily Life: Stead vs Clan

Tomas Björklund tomas.g.bjorklund at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 09:42:55 EST 2012

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Trevor Ellis
<trevor.ellis at btinternet.com> wrote:
> I’m looking to start my first Sartar campaign and am trying to envision the
> day-to-day  life.
>
> I’ve not found any published work that goes into this level of detail, have
> I missed something?

I would recommend the old Hero Wars campaign book "Sartar Rising,
Barbarian adventures" from Issaries press, since it appears to cover
what you are looking for. If you can't get a hold of that the more
recent book from Moondesign "Sartar Kindom of Heroes" may work for
you.

Even though they are written for another system, they are quite rules
light, and the content can easily be adapted to a RQ campaign.

Tom.