[Runequest] Drastically simplifying RuneQuest

Alban de ROSTOLAN aluban at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 15 19:19:39 EST 2012

Do players know their initial characteristics and skills ?
In my view, numbers are not only statistics, but also a mean through which players can have a better understanding of their character.
Even if I understand the desire to hide numbers and percentiles, I think it would be good for players to have a brief (character) sheet, summarizing their best skills and characteristics.

Of course, no-one is able to do its own character sheet, but everyone is able to summarize its strengths and weaknesses.