[Runequest] Gloranthan gazetteer ST 1625

Vile Traveller viletraveller at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 13:40:22 EST 2012

I can understand people's frustration with the pace and focus of Gloranthan
development, because I went through the same thing in the early 1980s.
However, I don't think there is really any other possible way for it to go
given Greg's preferences and the increasing complexity and sheer volume of
material that has been written (and gregged and re-written) for those
areas. I really don't hold out much hope for those other parts of Glorantha
to get much official coverage, I think the future lies in non-canon fan
development under the Issaries (is it still Issaries?) fan publication
policy. Personally I don't think I could face another Orlanthi campaign,
and even the thought of Prax no longer holds much sparkle for me. My future
Glorantha looks pretty much like Pete Maranci's vision.

--
Vile