[Runequest] Gloranthan gazetteer ST 1625

Scott Mayne romulan_ace at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:51:45 EST 2012

> Greg has been obsessing about Sartar vs. lunars for decades, while doing nothing with rest of Glorantha.

I don't think things are this bleak. Back in the days of the Glorantha Trading Association, there was a document
available that had Greg's synopsis of the entire Hero Wars. It's nearly 8000 words and covers events all over the
inner world and beyond (in fact the Sartar vs. Lunar element is a *very* small part of the information).

That doesn't solve the problem that this stuff isn't published, but it has been thought about and the broad strokes
are in place. Moon Design has been doing a great job getting new Glorantha products out, so hopefully this will find
its way into print soon. Maybe some of it will be in the Guide, or be added to the new version of KoS.