[Runequest] Gloranthan gazetteer ST 1625

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 09:40:09 EST 2012

Well, I've settled the future of Glorantha in MY campaign. It's a dead
world of dust and silence (this is the far future,of course). All that's
left is the ruins of Dragon's Eye, consisting of one dying egg and the
petrified form of the last Inhuman King, standing in a pool of fossilized,
crystalline tears.

Fortunately for my players, they have 110 other worlds to inhabit. :D