snarks at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 00:35:45 EST 2012
Another silly familiar idea that I never got around to implementing
involved the following steps:
1. Identical twins (lets call them A and B) become sorcerors
2. They get a Praxian (Waha priest, I think?) to cast "Fix INT" on A (or an
Issaries who has spelltraded it, or a Thanatari who has stolen it, or a
piece of Truestone, etc.)
3. B converts him into a familiar
4. Praxian casts Fix INT on B
5. B in turn gets turned into a familiar by A
The twins are now each other's familiars, share an automatic telepathic
link, spells, MPs, etc. at no characteristic cost.
One that I *did* do was the agoraphobic SIZ-tapped duck sorceror who lived
in his killer-whale-shapechanged-into-giant familiar's backpack.
Don't you just hate self-referential sigs?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Runequest