[Runequest] Alternatives to POW sacrifice for magic item creation

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 07:49:38 EST 2012

Yes, that would be necromancy, I suppose. The thought did cross my mind. I
wouldn't allow it...not for PCs. That's not my kind of campaign.

But it should be possible to work out rules. I worked out a kludge a while
back that allowed the equivalent of necromancy in Glorantha using standard
rules...made it the basis of a big adventure. Nasty, but interesting.

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com