[Runequest] Where is RQ Now

Lawrence Whitaker lawrence.whitaker at gmail.com
Fri May 11 02:55:01 EST 2012

Hi all,

Yes, as Ravi has directed, RQ now has a new publisher, The Design
Mechanism. The company consists of myself and Pete Nash, both long-time RQ
players, GMs and fans. We produced Mongoose's RuneQuest II and, when the
license lapsed, decided to keep the RQ brand going by taking on the duty
ourselves.

RuneQuest's sixth edition should see release this summer. Our website has
more details, art samples and page previews.

We hope you like it. We intend to make RQ as strong as its ever been and,
hopefully, return it to its roots.

Lawrence

On 10 May 2012 12:15, <rdesai at chartermi.net> wrote:

> You may want to check here: http://www.thedesignmechanism.**com<http://www.thedesignmechanism.com>
>
> The next rev of RQ is due out later this year.
>
> -Ravi
>

> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 11:44 AM, Tony Den wrote:
>
>  So Mongoose cancelled RuneQuestII (renamed it legend or Wayfarer or
>> something). Old news. I see there is a new mega size Pavis book out from
>> Issaries? But that's for HeroQuest (thought that system was dead?).
>>
>> who is publishing RuneQuest and has anything come out? I have seen little
>> further news. Man the cannon is becoming confusing, then again on the
>> other side you have D&D vs Pathfinder which is an older version of D&D and
>> I believe even Hackmaster is pretty much AD&D 1st ed?

One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'