[Runequest] Where is RQ Now

Tony Den postmaster at runequest.za.org
Thu May 10 16:14:25 EST 2012

So Mongoose cancelled RuneQuestII (renamed it legend or Wayfarer or
something). Old news. I see there is a new mega size Pavis book out from
Issaries? But that's for HeroQuest (thought that system was dead?).

who is publishing RuneQuest and has anything come out? I have seen little
further news. Man the cannon is becoming confusing, then again on the
other side you have D&D vs Pathfinder which is an older version of D&D and
I believe even Hackmaster is pretty much AD&D 1st ed?