[Runequest] A funny thing happened on my way to the Coliseum

royce at efn.org royce at efn.org
Wed Jun 27 03:18:55 EST 2012

Hi, All,
   Thank you very much, guys!  That is a great help in the arena.  The
kids are having fun slaughtering plastic figurines without anybody
losing a treasured player character, and these details will make the
retarius more fun to play.  Much appreciated!
   They're vaguely aware that I'm trying to wean them away from simple D&D
rules.  Yet they don't mind because they are taking boyish delight in
hit locations and impaling rules.  Icky fun.  :-)
   Sincerely,
Asher