[Runequest] RQ3 and gladiator games

Tony Den postmaster at runequest.za.org
Wed Jun 27 00:01:21 EST 2012

Hi Asher
As I recall and a lot of said recolection is from RQIII Monster Colliseum
the net was for the rettarius gladiator. I think thre plan was that he
could swipe withthe weighted net to trip or entangle your feet  first,
then once down do a proper entangle and then close in for the kill with
the trident.

Kid you not if you are low on attack with a weapon and have a net or whip
or lassoo, they are great equalisers!
also check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_gladiator_types
Cheers
Tony