[Runequest] RQ3 and gladiator games

Robert Hoffman iquinn at surewest.net
Mon Jun 25 02:22:24 EST 2012

In more a general sense I've seen the net handled as a ranged grapple of
sorts, where the successful attack will immobilize the target hit location
as if held by a grapple attack. For parries it could also be used to simply
disarm the opponent if they don't make a roll to maintain their grip.

Cheers,
Robert