[Runequest] Slightly OT: Ringworld?

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:04:10 EST 2012

Isn't Google Groups primarily a gateway to Usenet? I know that you can use
it to make new non-Usenet groups, but I didn't realize that they had
substantially different functionality from Usenet groups - if they do.

By an odd coincidence, the Ringworld is one of 107 alternate worlds I'm
using in a multi-world, multi-genre RQ/BRP campaign that I'm running. But
the entrance to it comes out halfway up a Spill Mountain cliff, so the
party probably won't investigate it.

->Peter