Ben Turner ben.turner at pobox.com
Fri Jan 6 12:16:53 EST 2012

This is just awesome - thanks for arranging this.

I've been trying to pull together another RQ campaign for a while now, and
having picked up a few MGI and MGII titles, was a bit disappointed when it
fell apart. Glad to see the efforts there being preserved (dare I add
"where the effort was worth preserving" !)

Looking forward to the final release (after which I'll be hounding you
about adapting RQ6 for Fantasy Grounds so I can play it online too, but
that's a post / e-mail for later...)

Regards,
Ben
(phantomwhale)