[Runequest] Query re RQ6

Lawrence Whitaker lawrence.whitaker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 09:41:46 EST 2012

In principle, yes, you can use RQ3 rules and RQ6 magic. All the magic
systems in RQ6, with the exception of Folk Magic, use two skills to
operate; one for casting and one to determine power of the effect. These
skills are naturally a part of the RQ6 rules so you'd need to import them
into RQ3. Otherwise they'll work together just fine,

On 9 December 2012 13:34, Asher Royce Yaffee <ashersensei at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, All,
>    I have not yet read RQ6.  I was wondering if it is practical to use the
> RQ6 magic system while otherwise using RQ3 rules.  Any thoughts?
>    Sincerely,
> Asher

Will there be time enough and World for me to sing that song?